Atoll Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
|Load Capacity||One Person / 300 pounds|
|Weight||19 lbs / 8.62 kg|
|Dimensions||132 x 32 inches / 335.28 x 81.28 centimeters|
Top Features of The Atoll Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Available in three different style choices, the Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board is an excellent option for many different reasons. For starters, it stands out with its relatively large 300-pound weight capacity limit.
While it’s designed for one rider, a second person could easily sit on the paddle board while you gently wade through calm waters with this paddle board. In terms of construction, the exterior layer of this paddle board is made from multi-layered PVC material. This adds a great deal of puncture resistance and durability to the product.
We also like that this kit includes everything that you need to get started. With its one-stop approach to paddle boarding, this is an excellent choice for both new and experienced paddle boarding adventurers.
Other Important Specs
|Carry bag: Yes|
|Recommended PSI: 15|
|Warranty: One year|
|Accessories: Aluminum alloy paddle, leash, and air pump|
In terms of handling, the Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board performs admirably well in both calm lakes and gentle rivers. This is due to the three removable fins that are located on the bottom of the paddle board.
One of the best things about the Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board fin design is that the slots are designed to be compatible with a broad range of aftermarket fin types. This is something that we haven’t seen in many other inflatable paddle boards. As a result, it offers the most in terms of customization and user control.
The carrying case is another important feature that is worth discussing. It functions as a backpack that has more than enough space for all of the Atoll’s parts and the paddle board itself. However, the thing we like best is the mesh side design. This allows air to flow freely across the paddle board to help dry it out after each use.
Product Recommendations and Opinions
Recommended Level: Amateurs and casual users
With its simple setup process and smooth handling, the Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board is an ideal pick for both amateur and pro users alike. The board is perfect for exploring gentle creeks, ponds, and rivers.
For more turbulent waterways, you will want to stick with a traditional paddle board. The exterior of this paddle board is quite durable. However, it’s still prone to punctures in low-level water areas where jagged rocks may be a concern.
Positive User Opinions
- It takes only a few minutes to inflate and deflate this paddle board
- Offers the most in terms of convenience and dependability in one package
- The size is perfect for fishing on your favorite lake or stream
Negative User Opinions
- The grip area does not offer as much traction as you would expect
- Make sure to only use this paddle board in areas that aren’t too shallow to avoid puncturing it
How to Assemble the Atoll Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- Start by removing the paddle board in a large and open area.
- If necessary, cut the shipping strap and unroll the paddle board fully.
- Set the air valve to the inflate position by pushing in and rotating it a quarter counter clockwise. It will pop up when in the inflate position.
- Connect the red pin to the air pump to enable dual action pumping.
- Connect the end of the air pipe to the portion of the pump labeled out.
- Now, connect the other end of the hose to the air valve on the paddle board.
- Pull the red pin out as you get closer to the target PSI to make it easier to continue pumping.
- Disconnect the hose once the proper inflammation level is achieved.
- Attach the removable main fin and assemble your oar.
- Assembly is completed. You’re ready to use your paddle board.
Paddle Board Maintenance
- Never allow water to leave crevices when you store the paddle board away
- Always remember to check the PSI carefully
- Do a basic visual inspection of the top and bottom of the paddle board for rips and tears before and after each use
- Never use tools to tighten the fin’s screw
- Remember to always stay within the recommended weight limit
- Avoid use in areas where sharp and jagged edges can be cause for concern
If you’re looking for a more in-depth guide that showcases just how the Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board is assembled, feel free to check out the official instructional video below.
The Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board has a lot of nice features that make it an excellent option to consider. For starters, it’s easy to assemble. In addition, it’s also quite durable and comes with a convenient carrying case too. If you have had the chance to try out this paddle board yourself, we would love to hear about your experience with by telling us about it in the comments area.