Personal Information We Collect
- Non-personally identifiable information: this can’t be used to track your identity
- IP address;
- ISP (Internet Service Provider) information;
- Browser & device information;
- Browsing patterns & habits, like the pages and websites you often visit.
- Personally-identifiable information: this information is sensitive and strictly confidential; we rarely collect it and always ask first
- Full name;
- Contact information (phone number, e-mail, social media profiles);
- Geographic location.
How We Collect the Information
- Cookies: tiny pieces of code used by all websites to track navigation within the website and other websites & pages you visit. We use this to understand what you are looking for in our reviews and what we should improve in the future.
- Log Files: these record what browser and device you used to visit the BestWaveRiders.com website, what pages referred you to us, and other browsing information.
- Sign Up Requests: the sign-up form comes up when signing up for an account or for our newsletter and is the only way the BestWaveRiders.com website will use to gather personally identifiable information from you.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We use the information we gather through our website and tools to get a better sense of what our visitors and users need from our website, so we can review products you are interested in and touch on aspects that are important to you.
What we DON’T do with the personal information we gather from you: Share it with third parties in exchange for financial gains. Third parties might have limited access to it occasionally, but we will get to that and to how we protect the data soon enough. This does not apply to your personally identifiable information as it is strictly confidential.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The BestWaveRiders.com team uses a series of managerial, physical, and electronic security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. We regularly test our network and systems for vulnerabilities and use a series of tools and procedures to ensure the safety of your data.